Re: Multiple suffixes per server

As long as there are no schema collisions between the two (e.g. similarly
named attributes with different properties), it should be as simple as
merging both sets of ACL data into a single slapd.conf.  The OpenLDAP
server doesn't give a rats ass about the structure below the root.  It's
all just indexes and names as far as it is concerned.

Owen