RE: ldapsearch command help

On Fri, 6 May 2005, Talwar, Puneet (NIH/NIAID) wrote:

Well what I am trying to accomplish here is that we have a one big AD domain
and below that we have separate child domain for each organization.  So what
I would like is when I run the ldapsearch command to query a specific child
domain I am not able to get the result I am looking for.  It queries the
whole domain which I don't want.

So I hope you understand what I am talking about.  If you can help me out
here as what syntax to input to get the result I am looking for.

Thanks,

[cut]

I'm afraid that I have no experience using ldapsearch against Active
Directory and so cannot help you. Search the list archives. You might
also consider moving your question to the LDAP interoperability list: