Fwd: Enable Version 2 Support for Solaris 9

Hello,

I have a SUN SPARC running Solaris 9  and I have Openldap software
installed on it , which is I guess for LDAP v3 and when I try to
replicate my old  LDAP Server's schema and configurations files ,, I
get errors like this.

/opt/sfw/etc/openldap/slapd-conf/slapd.ptml.conf: line 1: old
attribute type format not supported.
line 2 (attribute homeCountry                           cis)
/opt/sfw/etc/openldap/slapd-conf/slapd.ptml.conf: line 2: old
attribute type format not supported.
line 3 (attribute       mailLocalAddress                        cis)
/opt/sfw/etc/openldap/slapd-conf/slapd.ptml.conf: line 3: old
attribute type format not supported.
line 4 (attribute       mailRoutingAddress                      cis)
/opt/sfw/etc/openldap/slapd-conf/slapd.ptml.conf: line 4: old
attribute type format not supported.
line 5 (attribute       mailHost                                cis)
/opt/sfw/etc/openldap/slapd-conf/slapd.ptml.conf: line 5: old
attribute type format not supported.

Is there any way to enable v2 support for Openldap on solaris 9 so
that I can start the LDAP server.

--
Nasir Mahmood
Systems  Administrator.