Multiple Home Directory Field

Hi,

I have the following problem:

User A can login from site Miami and site London. However, depending on his location he needs to get a different home directory.
To implement this I created a new Schema and added an attribute named homeDirectoryLondon that everyuser would get.
Then, on the London machines, I configured the /etc/ldap.conf file to map homeDirectory to homeDirectoryLondon.

I would like to use back-ldap however I need to know how back-ldap will identify London machines from Miami's machines. Is there any acl where I can read the ip address or domain ??

Best regards,

M.