Getting a "could not parse entry" error on the blank line before the same entry every time

Hi,

I'm running the Windows port of OpenLDAP version 2.2.19. I extended
the schema a bit, and am trying to import the following contents into
the directory using slapadd, but I get a "could not parse entry" error
every time on an empty line before the same entry (wherever I put it
with respect to the other entries). Many other entries get added
without a problem, but this one (and a few other similar lines in the
file) keep failing the import with the same error.

The errors are all on the line right before the "dn:" string (the
first line of each entry). I don't see anything wrong with the syntax
of the value above or below that line. You can assume that the parent
entry already exists in the directory. Any idea what the problem is?

This is the command that I am running, and the error that I keep getting:
C:\openldap>slapadd -v -l "c:\input.ldif" -f slapd.conf
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=37)

This is the input.ldif file:
-----------------------------------
dn: dc=CustomerData,dc=company,dc=com
o:  root
dc: CustomerData
objectClass: top
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization

dn: cn=testImport,dc=CustomerData,dc=company,dc=com
uniqueGlobalIdentifier: dGVzdEltcG9ydC2vZDHOuWBASLWG9jxOmFrc
cn: testImport
objectClass: top
objectClass: companyObject
objectClass: ADObject
objectClass: DefaultContainer
oldObjectClass: top
oldObjectClass: domain
oldObjectClass: domainDNS
fullyQualifiedName: DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com
oldDN: DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com

dn: cn=Computers,cn=testImport,dc=CustomerData,dc=company,dc=com
uniqueGlobalIdentifier: dGVzdEltcG9ydC3v1XskxhepRK0pv2nCqlEf
cn: Computers
objectClass: top
objectClass: companyObjct
objectClass: ADObject
objectClass: StructuralGroup
objectClass: WindowsStructuralGroup
oldObjectClass: top
oldObjectClass: container
fullyQualifiedName: CN=Computers,DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com
oldDN: CN=Computers,DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com
                <<< This is the empty line # 37 on which I keep
getting the error >>>
dn: cn=Computers2,cn=testImport,dc=CustomerData,dc=company,dc=com
uniqueGlobalIdentifier: dGVzdEltcG9ydC3v1XskxhepRK0pv2nCqlEf
cn: Computers2
objectClass: top
objectClass: companyObjct
objectClass: ADObject
objectClass: StructuralGroup
objectClass: WindowsStructuralGroup
oldObjectClass: top
oldObjectClass: container
fullyQualifiedName: CN=Computers2,DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com
oldDN: CN=Computers2,DC=test,DC=xyzabc,DC=com

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Safdar