Re: Segmentation fault with ldapsearch and sasl

I had a similar issue a while back with 1.3.x and 2.2.20. Quanah
pointed me in the right direction. I solved my problem by upgrading to
MIT Kerberos 1.4 (and the latest OpenLDAP release, which I highly
recommend, as you're running an out of date release) and re-compiling
Cyrus SASL with GSS mutexes disabled. If you stay with 1.3.x you
should enable mutexes in Cyrus SASL. Here's the thread:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200501/msg00754.html
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200502/threads.html#00000

Greg