Re: TLS secure connection to an LDAP server

> --- "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:
> > In your slapd.conf(5) configuration file, it
> appears
> > that some lines contain inappropriate leading
> > whitespace.
> > Please note that leading white space is
> significant
> > in slapd.conf(5).  They indicate the line is a
> > continuation of the preceding line.

Yes, that was the error!
I eliminated leading whitespace that was near to
TLSCACertificateFile, TLSCertificateFile and
TLSCertificateKeyFile and the problem was fixed.
Now, s_client tests to the ldap server succed. I also
can run ldapsearch against my slapd server...
Thank very much to you all for your help.

Kind regards