Re: errors when starting openldap 2.3

Omar Al-Tabari wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to run v2.3 on my fedora box, when i added the "inetorgperson.schema" and the "cosine.schema" to the slapd.conf this is the error i got:

redLanguage $ userSMIMECertificate $ userPKCS12 ) ))
/usr/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 155: AttributeType not found: "audio"
/usr/openldap/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema: line 155: handler for <objectclass> exited with 1!
/usr/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 6: handler for <include> exited with 1!
slapd destroy: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy.

with only the basic "core.schema" that is included it works perfectly fine.
does anyone know why this is happening??
thanks.

p.s: I commented out the "inetorgperson.schema" and the slapd run fine, but i need this schema to work!

You should include the relevant parts of your slapd.conf file when posting questions like this.
It sounds to me like you didn't include cosine.schema before inetorgperson.schema, but it's just a guess since you didn't provide enough information.

--
 -- Howard Chu