Re: Fwd: Connection to ldap server failed

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:05 PM +0100 fatima riadi <ftmriadi@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi there,

I still have troubl connecting to my ldap server.
When I try "ldapsearch", I receive
"ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such object (32)".
And when I try "ldapsearch -x" I get the following:
   #extended LDIF
   #
   #LDAPv3
   #base <> with scope sub
   #filter: (objectclass=*)
   #requesting: ALL
   #

   #search result
   search: 2
   result: 0 Success

Any idea please?

There is probably something wrong with your ACL's. I suggest turning on slapd debugging (slapd -d -1) or upping your loglevel, and watching what happens when you make a connection.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer