Re: OpenLDAP starts, but...

At 03:53 PM 3/15/2005, Pupeno wrote:

>Noone replied anywhere, should I consider this a bug ?

You are free to consider it whatever you want to.

But the project won't consider it a bug in OpenLDAP Software
without sufficient evidence that it actually is a bug in
OpenLDAP Software.  Until you have some evidence, there
is no point in reporting a bug as such reports will be closed.

I suggest you test your certificates using purely
OpenSSL command line tools (e.g., s_client and s_server
talking to each other).  If they don't work there, they won't
work in OpenLDAP Software.   And if they don't work there,
you'd have something that the OpenSSL folks might actually
be able to help you with.  Until you have that working, there
is little point in discussions here.

Kurt