Re: ldap load measuring and reproduction tools

At 11:21 AM 3/15/2005, J.Smith wrote:
>Well, actually it's not OpenLDAP we are running. The reason I used the OpenLDAP mailing list was that I was not really sure where to even start, and since a lot of general and real-world-practical LDAP knowledge is available on this list, I thought it might be just as good a place to start as anywhere else.

Please see the list charter.

This thread is more appropriate for either a general LDAP forum
(if you want general answers), or a forum specific to the particular
software you were using (if you want answers specific to the
particular software you are using).

Thanks, Kurt