Re: Getting SSL/TSL to work

* Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> [0306 00:06]:

> <rasputnik@hellooperator.net> wrote:
> >Yeah, a ldap_set_option(3) manpage is long overdue. I usually resort to
> >trawling through ldap.h for likely looking suspects :)
> >
> >Thanks for the tip, that should work great for most of my needs.

> File an ITS with the text. ;)
>
> http://www.openldap.org/its/

I *knew* you were going to say that...

Believe me, you don't want me to write your manpage - if I knew what the hell
I was doing, I wouldn't need the manpage, right?  :)

--
'Everyone's always in favour of saving Hitler's brain, but when you put it
in the body of a Great White shark suddenly you've gone too far..'