Re: ldap load measuring and reproduction tools

J.Smith wrote:

Our tree is pretty flat. We have a o=ourcorp,c=ourcountry suffix which contains all of the user accounts.

So, do you mean that you have a single root-level with no branches, into which all user, group, and other objects are intermixed? Do you use the directory for anything other than user accounts?

So effectively, there
arent any 'portions' or subtree's to replicate - we are forced to replicate
the entire tree to all of our replica's.

It is really so? I would think that you would at least have branches for groups and accounts.

--
mike