Problems with OpenLDAP-2.2.20+SSL

Hi again people!,

I've got a terrible problem with OpenLDAP-2.2.20: When i try to contact with my Ldap server using SSL, it seems to work properly, but eventually (when the client have contacted several times with the server) it fails returning the error below : Can't contact to Server.
I've been working with IPlanet where the program works correctly, but when i've changed to OpenLdap 2.2.20....
Does anyone knows if there is any problem with Ldap 2.2.20 + SSL?

Thanks in advance,

Jordi Inglés

|Jordi Inglés Camats              |    Area: ASAC                      |
|mail: jingles@fib.upc.edu        |    Becari Sistemes i Comunicacions |
|tel: 93 401 62 30 / 670 39 25 72 |    LCFIB                           |
|despatx: B6S104                  |                                    |