Re: Need help deleting a referral

Tod Thomas wrote:

This is what I thought I needed but ldapmodify segfaults when I use -M. I'm trying:

./ldapmodify -M -D 'cn=admin' -h myhost -w secret -f ./test.ldif

I tried adding -x, still segfaulting.

..

I did, and I just tried your suggestion - same result, openLDAP's ldapmodify is segfaulting when I use the Manage DSA IT control. Has anybody else experienced this behavior?

Tod,
These guys are hyper-sensitive when you mention any other LDAP software. For that reason, they kicked your posting off of the list, even though it was about problems with OL client tools.

Best bet at this point is to either try a newer version of the client, or try to fix the source code yourself.

BR,
--
mike