Re: OL 2.2.23 extensible matching on dn components

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> I think this issue is related to ITS#3406, which has been fixed in
> HEAD/2.3 with respect to extensible match in regular AVAs but not in
> dnattrs.  The problem, in short, is that a normalized asserted value gets
> compared to a non-normalized attribute value; in fact, I suggest you try
> "(dc:dn:=brgs)", which should work (by chance) since the normalized and
> non-normalized value are the same.  ITS#3406 needs be reopened with
> respect to the dnattrs, but it's unlikely this will be fixed in 2.2.

Yes, "(dc:dn:=brgs)" works, aswell does "(ou:dn:=sonstige)" (after
renaming it).

Tommorrow I'll checkout HEAD and test your fix, but I'd rather work around
this filter on all clients than run alpha releases on our servers...

Any chance that you guys could fix this in 2.2 as well, please? :-)

regards
Dariush