Re: Can 2 LDAP server run on the same server.

You will also need separate slapd.conf files for the two servers.
The port should be controlled from the slapd.conf file to prevent
accidental attempts at overlapping or worse (like dev server binding
to production port when production server is down unexpectedly).

Otherwise, as I understand it, it should work, but, I've never actually
done it.

Owen