Missing attributes with attribute mapping using rwm overlay (search)

Hi all,

First of all, thanx for the great job done.
OpenLDAP is a very impressive project!

Well, I'm working on openldap2.3_Alpha1 with ldap backend working as
proxy as follow :
1. We use 2 differents directories (A.our.organization.fr and
B.our.organization.fr)
2. We use attribute mapping for the first one

It seems like a bug makes us not able to query for mapped attributes
(with ldapsearch). When querying an object, all attributes are well
returned (including those mapped) by slapd :

$ ldapsearch -D cn=admin,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr -w proxy -h
openldap_server -b ou=personnes,ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr
"uid=Anderson"

# anderson, personnes, A, our, organization, fr
dn: uid=anderson,ou=personnes,ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: ourOrganizationPersonne
objectClass: APersonne
objectClass: pilotPerson
objectClass: mailrecipient
objectClass: nsmessagingserveruser
objectClass: posixAccount
mail: anderson@organization.fr
sn: anderson
[...]
uid: Anderson
sages: 002wxxw
ou: 002wxxw                                     <-- Well mapped attribute (good)

Now, when I specify a mapped attribute, nothing is returned :

$ ldapsearch -D cn=admin,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr -w proxy -h
openldap_server -b ou=personnes,ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr
uid=Anderson ou

# anderson, personnes, A, our, organization, fr
dn: uid=anderson,ou=personnes,ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success
                                               <-- Nothing appears.....
# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

I had no luck with all the tests I made. My following slapd.conf
worked fine with stable release (2.2.23). I figure that it may be a
rwm overlay problem.
Moreover, i followed Pierangelo instructions about include mapped
attribute on slapd schema without beeing more lucky.

Anyone can help?

Sebastien Augereau

slapd.conf :

include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/ourschema.schema <--
Where our attributes definition takes place
schemacheck     off

database        ldap
overlay         rwm
suffix          "ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr"
uri             "ldap://75.23.14.3:3890";
binddn          "cn=proxy,ou=applications,ou=A,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr"
bindpw          proxy
rwm-map attribute ou affectation
rwm-map attribute descriptionService officeName
rwm-map attribute gradeID codeGrade
subordinate

database        ldap
[...]                                   <-- some others stuffs
subordinate

database        bdb
suffix          "ou=our,o=organization,c=fr"
rootdn          "cn=admin,ou=our,o=organization,c=fr"
rootpw          proxy

directory       /usr/local/var/openldap-data