Re: About Buffer Overflows

> I would note that OL 2.1.19 is quite old at this point
> (and the OL 2.1 line is deprecated).
So does it mean OL 2.1 line is unsafe in buffer overflow problem?
If use 2.1.19, buffer overflow may occur in somewhere which has
not been detected (or you didn't know clearly)?

Also you cannot assure that there isn't buffer overflow problem
in the release from 2.2.0 to 2.2.22? But currently, the safer release
is OL 2.2.23 or later.

Please give me suggestion.

Thanks
Pu