Slurpd doesn't appear to be working.

I'm trying to get slurpd to push updates to a slave ( am I getting that
backwards, because the name would imply pulling, not pushing ). Anyway, I'm
not getting any errors when I start slurpd, but it doesn't seem to be doing
anything either.

[ foo@ldap-master ~] sudo slapd -d 10 -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf
<< I changed some entries in the master ldap directory >>
<< nothing shows up in logs >>

My master slapd.conf looks as follows:
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
pidfile         //var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile        //var/run/slapd.args
TLSCertificateFile      /usr/share/ssl/certs/slapd.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile   /usr/share/ssl/certs/slapd.pem
TLSCACertificateFile    /usr/share/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
access to * by * read
access to * by * auth
database        ldbm
directory       /var/lib/ldap
suffix          "dc=shuba,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=shuba,dc=com"
rootpw          -- snipped --
index           objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index           cn,mail,surname,givenname
eq,subinitial
loglevel        2048
# Create a replication log in /var/lib/ldap for use by slurpd.
replogfile      /var/lib/ldap/master-slapd.replog
replica         host=snipped:389
                binddn="cn=Manager,dc=shuba,dc=com"
                bindmethod=simple credentials=secret

Slave slapd.conf looks as follows:
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/autofs.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/redhat/kerberosobject.schema
database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=frontbridge,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=frontbridge,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}zJGSlLC6MCd6N0fCQ+br4oRBb//BvKkJ
directory       /var/lib/ldap
index   objectClass,uid,uidNumber,gidNumber,memberUid   eq
index   cn,mail,surname,givenname                       eq,subinitial
updatedn        "cn=Manager,dc=frontbridge,dc=org"
updateref       ldap://192.168.1.175
loglevel        2048

FrontBridge introduces Message Archive and Secure Email. Get leading Enterprise Message Security services from FrontBridge. www.frontbridge.com.