Best book on OpenLDAP SysAdmin?

I'm going to buy my first book on OpenLDAP System Administration. Before
spending several euros at Amazon's, I would be happy to hear the opinion of
some more experienced user.

My O'Reilly/Unix imprinting would lead me to buy "LDAP System Administration"
by Gerald Carter (O'Reilly). It seems to be clear, exhaustive and well
organized. Unfortunatley, I have seen that a few Amazon readers liquidate
this book as a "bunch of well-known stuff collected on the Net".

A good alternative seems to be "Deploying OpenLDAP" by Tom Jackiewicz
(APress). This books seems to be very specific of OpenLDAP and more detailed
than Carter's. Despite the very good reviews I have read at Amazon's, I still
have the feeling that this book is not as well organized as Carter's.

Another good choice seems to be "The ABCs of LDAP: How to Install, Run, and
Administer LDAP Services" by Reinhard Voglmaier. Unfortunatley, I was able to
find just one review on the Net and I would like to hear a few more opinions
on it before buying.

Finally, I'll probably buy "Understanding and Deploying LDAP Directory
Services" by Timothy Howes, Mark Smith et others, just because I need an
introductory book that deal with database design/creation and other
high-level topics. Anyway, this is a different matter than SysAdmin.

Do you have read these books?
What do you think of them?
Which one is best?
Any other book to suggest?

(I'm a OpenLDAP Beginner but I already have set up a small working system and
I have read a few guides and tutorials taken from the Net, so the very new-by
stuff could probably be avoided. I'm not interested in any other LDAP system
but OpenLDAP)

Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Alessandro Bottoni