Re: slapdd - not enough space

--On Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:33 PM +0100 "Roberto Balducci (Proconsul)" <roberto.balducci@proconsul-it.it> wrote:

Hi all again,

After having solved the installation problem, I start the slapadd process
in order to import data, but then i get the following error code and
slapadd stops:

slapadd: could not add entry
dn="dc=393925064964,dc=subscriberList,dc=h3g,dc=operatorList,dc=3,dc=com"
(li

ne=22803435): txn_aborted! Not enough space (12)

Iâve checked filesystems involved and they have more some gb available.

Any hints?

I have no idea what version of OpenLDAP or Berkeley DB (assuming you are using Berkeley DB of course) you are using, but the error is probably coming from BDB, from which I would assume you haven't properly configured DB_CONFIG.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html