RE: 2.3.1alpha tips?

How about some guidance on the DB_CONFIG files with 2.3.1alpha (and 4.3.27(.3) of Berkeley)?

I always used to use the following:
set_flags       DB_TXN_NOSYNC
set_flags       DB_TXN_NOT_DURABLE

To suppress log file creation (at all times - I load millions of entries - but after they are entered, that database is pretty much read only - so I never cared about the log files)

But these are apparently no longer valid.  I've seen some reference in the mailing list to a -q option on slapadd that is supposed to do the same thing, I think?  I tried to look in the man pages for the -q option, but it doesn't appear to be documented yet?

Plus, if that is only an option on slapadd - how can I go about disabling the log file creation when I do massive adds on a running server (rather than slapadd)?

Thanks,

Dan