Upgrading OpenLDAP, problem with data (no structural object class).

Hi Folks,

In upgrading my OpenLDAP to an earlier version, I have realised how
"incorrect" the data is in it, and am now sifting through about 3000
entries to try and stuff the contents back in it!  One of the problems
I am having is where I have the following type of entry:

dn: cn=Web Content Administrators,o=oldhammbc, c=uk
cn: Web Content Administrators
objectClass: top
objectClass: qmailUser
qmailUID: 503
qmailGID: 507
accountStatus: active
deliveryMode: forwardonly
mail: XX.XXX.XXXXXXX@oldham.gov.uk
mailForwardingAddress: XX.XXX.XXXXXXX@oldham.gov.uk
uid: XX.XXX.XXXXXXX
subschemaSubentry: cn=Subschema

This is incorrect as it has no structural object class and I am
getting the following error when I try to add the entry "slapadd:
dn="cn=Web Content Administrators,o=oldhammbc,c=uk" (line=38): (65) no
structural object class provided"

I don't need any of the data in inetOrgPerson, or
organizationalPerson, so how can I make accounts like this go into the
LDAP?  Can I change the qmailUser schema so that it is a structural
object class?

Or could I create a new qmailForwardUser.schema that allows this type
of account and add that to every "forward" account?

--
Thanks,

Andrew McCall
andrew.mccall@gmail.com