Another ACL Question

Following scenario:
I have Users in different ous:
ou=wop_eg,ou=de,ou=Users,dc=test,dc=net
ou=wop,ou=de,ou=Users,dc=test,dc=net

The user should be able to change its informations:
access to dn.children="ou=de,ou=Users,dc=test,dc=net"
       by self write
       by users read
access to dn.children="ou=wop_eg,ou=de,ou=Users,dc=test,dc=net"
       by self write
       by users read

Doing this happens using GSSAPI and here is the problem. If I define
sasl-regexp I can only do one of the ous.
sasl-regexp     uid=(.*),cn=test.net,cn=gssapi,cn=auth
                uid=$1,ou=wop_eg,ou=de,ou=Users,dc=test,dc=net

So if a user of ou=wop tries to change it's informations, it doesn't work.
Is there a possibility to do this for more than one ou?

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl