From: Hans Moser <hans.moser@ofd-sth.niedersachsen.de>
To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Subordinate references / referral [auf Viren überprüft]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 13:46:46 +0100

Michel Getraide schrieb das Folgende am 03.02.2005 14:40:

The RFC 3296 says that the DN of the referral object and the DN of the referenced server should be the same.
However, in my case, I would like to have two different DNs. Is it possible?
It's not referral, but have a look at ldap- / meta-backend.

Hans

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/