Re: Newbie's problem on ldapadd- Operations error (1)

You didn't say which version of OpenLDAP Software you are using.
I'd guess an older one.  If not using 2.2.23, you should consider
updating.   As far as the error, you should examine the server's
logs for additional hints as to what's going wrong.

Kurt