From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Sangita Mohan
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 9:03 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Open LDAP library for WIN Client

I am a newbie and need only the Open LDAP client library for Windows. I
seem to only find documents on how to install & run the LDAP server on
WIN.
Any help regarding where to download the client library would be
appreciated.

BTW we already have code in place that uses the client library for
Windows
originally from umich. It uses LDAP v2 and we are looking at upgrading
using LDAP v3. Of course the links from umich site have now been
redirected
to OpenLDAP website.

Thanks in advance.
Sangita