Open LDAP library for WIN Client

I am a newbie and need only the Open LDAP client library for Windows. I seem to only find documents on how to install & run the LDAP server on WIN. Any help regarding where to download the client library would be appreciated.

BTW we already have code in place that uses the client library for Windows originally from umich. It uses LDAP v2 and we are looking at upgrading to using LDAP v3. Of course the links from umich site have now been redirected to OpenLDAP website.

Thanks in advance.
Sangita