Re: Syncrepl of portions of glued database - problems (in HEAD)

> I had this working when I first wrote the glue overlay, but that was
> before the backend control handling was modified. Should be an easy
> enough fix...

I've fixed the control handling (a portion of the fix has not ben
committed yet, but t works fine).  The problem with syncrepl and backglue
is about the continuation of the syncing, and I cannot have it work...
even with refreshAndPersist the two servers keep talking to eachother and
cannot write; only when restarted they refresh, and that's it.  I need to
investigte a bit more.

Ciao, p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati