ACL that makes me crazy

'llo there :-D

I've a tree like:

ou=login,o=linkas,c=it # This is where I store users
ou=info,o=linkas,c=it  # This is where I store data

user "myself" should access:  ou=1,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it
user "himself" should access: ou=2,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it
user "herself" should access: ou=3,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it

I want each user be owner of its own tree but I don't want each other see other's contents

# This should deny access to anyone, but hey!, keep on reading
#
access to dn.children="ou=info,o=linkas,c=it"
	by users read continue
        by * none
#
# This should allow each user to have access on its own branch
#
access to dn.subtree="ou=1,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it"
        by dn.base="uid=myself,ou=login,o=linkas,c=it" write
access to dn.subtree="ou=2,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it"
        by dn.base="uid=himself,ou=login,o=linkas,c=it" write
access to dn.subtree="ou=3,ou=info,o=linkas,c=it"
        by dn.base="uid=herself,ou=login,o=linkas,c=it" write

No way to get it :-( Anyone patient can help ?

Thanks so much
Julien