slapcat increase number of current lockers

Hi!

I've installed OpenLDAP 2.2.22 version with new Berkeley DB 4.3.27, and my problem about number of current lockers go on. Lockers increase and never decrease, althoug I stop openldap daemon.

During two days number of locker have been normal ... about 275 more or less.

But I've realized running slapcat very often increase number of locker much more that normal is.

Before slapcat 276 Number of current lockers

 After slapcat
  311 Number of current lockers

Within a month it's possible that lockers will reach 1000 value. In my DB_CONFIG file I've put this flags
set_lk_max_locks 2000
set_lk_max_lockers 2000
set_lk_max_objects 2000

 So I can stay calm much more time ;-)

 ¿Any idea? Can someone help me? ....

 This is my DB_CONFIG file

set_cachesize   0       52428800        0

#set_flags       DB_TXN_NOSYNC

set_lg_regionmax        1048576
set_lg_max              10485760
set_lg_bsize            2097152
set_lg_dir              /usr/local/openldap-2.2.22/var/bdb-logs

set_lk_max_locks 2000
set_lk_max_lockers 2000
set_lk_max_objects 2000

set_tmp_dir             /tmp

Thanks

--
Si Internet se está tornando una enfermedad, mi destino ya esta trazado...