Re: Delete everything in a LDAP Server

I would suggest shutting down the server, deleting the db files
yourself and then running slapadd.

You'll have to shut down the 2nd OpenLDAP server anyways to use
slapadd.

We do something similar where in we get a daily batch of data that
needs to be in OpenLDAP and we erase the previous days data.

-Patrick