Re: Schema file for PCIM.

   Hi, Sam. Thanks by your help.

   However, the paper located in that URL is the RFC
3703. I am looking for a schema file to use with LDAP.
It would seem like the core.schema or the misc.schema,
for example.

   Does somebody know where I can find this file?

   Kindest regards, gentlemen.

   Helcio.

http://whitepapers.zdnet.co.uk/0,39025945,60110816p-39000590q,00.htm

http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/