Re: Slurpd replication 2.0->2.2 problem

We are also in the process of migrating from OpenLDAP 2.0.x to 2.2.x.

So far we haven't been able to replicate properly from a 2.0.x master to
a 2.2.x slave. we had problem especially when creating new entries. We
had to build a whole new 2.2.x platform and test it before migrating
from the old platform to the new one.

Sam