using Active Directory encryption mechanism to authenticate user in OpenLDAP

Hi,

	I need to migrate a Active Directory PDC server to OpenLDAP. I have
resolved most problem but i am struggle on initial password migration. I
explain, i must retrieve all user password in AD and put them in
OpenLDAP. So users don't need to change password ( a mandatory customer
request :-/ ). I know how encode password in AD format but i search a
way for using this method in OpenLDAP.

It is possible to add a mechanism to OpenLDAP ? Or else someone  know a
best way to migrate password data from Active Directory ? I thought to
samba but i can only create a smbpasswd file with and that didn't change
my authentication problem.

Thanks,

Kardiac