Re: Bugus tree ?

As I said in my first mail, there is only one entry. Here is the full command result :

corail:~# ldapsearch -h localhost -x -b "ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=appligos,dc=fr" -D cn=admin,dc=appligos,dc=fr -w xxxxxxxxx
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=appligos,dc=fr> with scope sub
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# people, Appligos Marne, appligos.fr
dn: ou=people,ou=Appligos Marne,dc=appligos,dc=fr
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: people

# search result
search: 2