Re: error that doesn't make sense to me

At 05:45 PM 1/2/2005, Craig White wrote:
>OK then - can you suggest a log level that I can use (I have set a lot
>of different combinations) that will help me diagnose where I am going
>wrong with client connection? I see the codes from man slapd.conf but
>each one I try doesn't help me see what isn't working.

Digging through logs (which -1 will give you plenty to dig
through) will aide you in understanding what the actual search
request was, as well as details of the response, it may not be
terribly useful to understand why the client isn't working.
That's because the logs won't tell you want the client
expected in response to its requests, only what the server
responded.

Kurt