Re: syncrepl ITS#3262

It's really a good idea; you probably would be annoyed if your replicas
became inconsistent just because a larger-than-expected set of changes hit
your master.

Try something along the lines of

limits dn.exact="cn=matchYourSlaveConfiguration" size=none

or so, if you do not want all of your clients to perform unlimited searches.