Re: Is it normal?

--On Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:27 PM -0500 Sergey Semenyuk <sergey@strategicvista.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using Openldap 2.2.13 as LDAP backend for Samba.
Total number of records in the database is about 150, but slapd for some
reason consumes 140Megs of RAM and this number grows (last time I
checked few days ago was 68). I was looking everywhere but never found
what could actually cause this, so if this question is old, just let me
know where I can find more information about this issue.

Thanks in advance.

There were some memory and cache leaks fixed in the 2.2.19 release that may solve this problem.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer