advice for saslregex

I just installed / configured openldap 2.2
I'm using GSSAPI to connect to my KRB5 server

I used How-to on internet for the access / saslRegexp.
In all how-to , saslRegexp are like :

saslRegexp
       uid=(.*),cn=GSSAPI,cn=auth
       uid=$1,ou=people,dc=domaine,dc=local

bu in the log I read : uid=user,cn=<REALM>,cn=gssapi,cn=auth

I supposed that the how-to were using old version of ldap so I create :

saslRegexp uid=(.*),cn=<REALM>,cn=gssapi,cn=auth uid=$1,ou=People,dc=domain,dc=local

Is it the good way to map sasl user to openldap users?

Thanks,