Re: LDAP and SSL

I had this same problem a few weeks ago.  Check out my prior post, I
outlined what worked for me.
If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Joseph Morin
Email: joe.morin@dominiondiagnostics.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed. This message is confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message and its attachments.