Re: How to get the Directory's last modification time?

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 at 5:06pm, Bruno Negrão wrote:

Now tell me - who is right?
I'll reinstall my openldap to enable the monitor backend only if this can solve my problem. Does it solve, or it doesn't?

Bruno,
Since you are running an antique version of OpenLDAP (2.1.18) -- you are NOT going to be able to find what you are looking for that way. However, if you have configured replication using slurpd, you can check the values in the slurpd.status file and (I believe) that is going to be the closest you are going to be able to get to the information you are looking for.

Informtn Tech Profssnl Sr       | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
  "I am not young enough to know everything. " - Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)