Re: How to get the Directory's last modification time?

Bruno Negrão <vpopmail@engepel.com.br> writes:

> Hi guys,

> You debated so much (in a so complicated manner) that I couldn't
> understand the answer for my question.
> So, If I use the ldapsearch above will I know when my directory was
> last modified?

Sorry I gave a wrong information. The monitor backend is not storing
the modify timestamp, yet, but only the number of operations. The
'lastmod' overlay, which is part of HEAD, is providing something
similar.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung