Subtree search.

Hi,

Well, I'm having a little trouble with ldapsearch. Actually,
I don't know if the issue resides on this search tool, because the
same problem happened with perl-ldap.

I have a LDAP data base managed by OpenLDAP. I've an organizational
subtree called
ou=Management,dc=Department,dc=Institution. In slapd.conf I've
permissions like these:

access to dn=".*ou=Management,dc=Department,dc=Institution"
          by anonymous auth
          by dn="cn=Manager,ou=Administration,dc=Department,dc=Institution"
+wrscx
          by dn=".*,dc=Department,dc=Institution" =r
          by self write

The problem is: I cannot access (lets say, read) the complete subtree
entries (from ou=Management,dc=Department,dc=Institution) using
cn=Manager,ou=Administration,dc=Department,dc=Institution as the
binder DN. Yet, using the main OpenLDAP manager DN
(cn=root,dc=Department,dc=Institution) I can read all subtree's
entries (entries I mean by leaf DNs, subtree DNs and their leaf DNs,
and so on), using the same search command/code.

( seach query: ldapsearch -x -L -D
"cn=Manager,ou=Administration,dc=Department,dc=Institution" -w
password -b  ou=Management,dc=Department,dc=Institution)

Could anyone give any suggestion/idea on what could be going on, please?

Thanks in advance,

--
Relho de Couro