Re: Is the Redhat's openldap distribution broken?

> Am I suposed to remove it and reinstall
openldap from the source?

That\s what I do, for all RHAS/RHEL3 installations I carry out. OL 2.2.17/8 is rock stable, fast, reliable and supported ;)
Ok Toni, I'm convinced.

I downloaded openldap source and I'm trying to install it now.
But the installation is failing because my Berkeley DB is too old.

Since you already installed this source a lot of times, could you list to me which are the software required to install openldap's source?

Also, do you have some good advice in "./configure --options" to use?

Thanks,
bruno negrao