RE: OpenLDAP as an enterprise level LDAP provider

Thanks Howard.  I'll try a new build, but I have done it from scratch twice
and actually looked at the code to ensure the patches were applied.  I'll
also try a build with bdb4.3 and 2.2.18 with Quanah's patches.

When do you think the 2.2.19 release will be available?

John Fortin
PBG Middleware and Web Services
(914) 767-7844