Re: How to execute a program after every change in the Directory?

Hi Pierangelo, thank you for answering.

You can write your own overlay, that sets appropriate handlers for write operations (add/delete/modify/modrdn and some extended operations). Overlays are supported by recent 2.2 and HEAD software.
I don't know what an "overlay" is. Where can I find documentation about how to create them?

Or write a slapi that does the same. SLAPI is supported by late 2.2. and HEAD as well.
Once, I don't know what a SLAPI is. Where can I find documentation about it?

Thank you,
Bruno.