Re: ldapmodify with line continuations

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 10:08:57PM -0500, Ron Peterson wrote:
> Using either OpenLDAP 2.2.14 or 2.2.17...
>
> I am having trouble using ldapmodify to update records when the ldif
> attribute value contains line continuations.

It's working now.  I wish I could put my finger on exactly what I was
doing wrong.  My checkpoint was printing the string piped to ldapmodify
immediately before ldapmodify was called, but somehow things were not as
they appeared.  I changed the way I was doing a few things, and now it
works.  I don't have the patience to undertake a thorough investigation
of my own stupidity, that would take far too long... :\

Best.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager