Force StartTLS on port 389

Hello list.
I'm wondering if it's possible to configure slapd forcing it to listen only to the 389 port (that should be easy, by running ithe daemon with the adequate -h option) *and* accepting *only* TLS cyphered traffic, both for authentication and for all the queries and their result. I searched both the list archives and the FAQ-O-Matiq without founding the answer.

Thank you very much - this list supplies very well to the lack of documentation about the topic.